I understand the disappointmentNovember 10 2008 at 8:01 PM
No score for this post
|finrank (Login finrank)|
Response to Is anything ever going to change?
but, this team is a projected middle of the pack team and is living up to it or down to it from your expectations......Either way they should make the playoffs........Defense is lacking and a perfectly good Elliot would be shining if he played here, but this whole League is made up of what if's and maybe's except for the team that wins it all........In the mean time I have watched them lose 2 and a half games out of the home games and am enjoying the game of Connelly.....He is going to be one of the good ones in this league......If the defense matures, and don't under estimate Parker Stanfield in the mix........... there are going to be some good games at home..........Jeckyl at home Hyde on the road.
- Re: I understand the disappointment - sweetums on Nov 10, 11:02 PM
- I laughed when I read your post - The Pucks on Nov 11, 8:45 AM
- You said . . . - Cougar Guy on Nov 10, 11:06 PM
- YOU PRETTY MUCH ANSWERED YOURSELF... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 11, 12:44 PM
- THE Coach - Fatcat on Nov 11, 1:02 PM
- YES...YOU ARE CORRECT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 11, 1:05 PM
- I'm starting to understand Coogs a little bit more - KBF on Nov 11, 1:40 PM
- ACTUALLY...I THINK YOU ARE WRONG.. - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 11, 4:53 PM