Back to the Den!  

Re: Is it time to look at some positives?

February 7 2009 at 6:27 PM
No score for this post
sweetums  (no login)

Response to Is it time to look at some positives?

We've seen and heard it all b4 and the b.s continues. This is truely the worst run franchise in the entire WHL and if I had a son I would never allow him to play for that organization. Lets face it the only reason they are outwardly trying is the league isn't willing to allow them to move, they've burn't too many bridges in the past. Rick is not well liked within the league and doesn't have any friends within the league executive. They the cougars have been told to clean up their act b4 the league will ever think of them moving. As for all the boys I applaude each and everyone of them for putting up with this organization!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. AND THAT TEACHER, IS... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 7, 6:58 PM
    1. Really? - Teacher on Feb 7, 8:21 PM
      1. Re: Really? - goldfinger on Feb 7, 8:55 PM
        1. Players First - Teacher on Feb 7, 9:08 PM
          1. Re: Players First - pLAyer on Feb 7, 10:38 PM
            1. WHAT A KOOK... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 7, 11:32 PM
              1. Re: WHAT A KOOK... - newfan on Feb 8, 11:08 PM
                1. HOW ARE YOUR GRADES?.... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 9, 11:29 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.