THINK FOR EVEN JUST ONE SECOND...March 23 2009 at 5:11 PM
No score for this post
|COOGSUPERFAN (no login)|
Response to Re: I like your thinking...
Brodsky has taken this team from a quaint novelty, to absolutely rabid success (in terms of a fan base, I don't think you can find that many consecutive years as best fans in the league (as voted by an independent body) any where else), and back to less than 3000 paid/game on average in just over 10 years. So you actually think he gives a flying flip if a few more totally negative fans stay home...it would probably improve the atmosphere as there might be less catcalls to Brodsky and Co. then. Prince George REALLY likes it's hockey...almost to a fault. We will ALWAYS consistently out draw Swift Current, Moose Jaw, PA, and the likes. Brodsky will never HAVE to move, He surely wants to but...where is he going to go that he won't kill deader than a doornail quicker than you can say nepotism? I think he is stuck here as much as we are stuck with him. As completely unacceptable that is for some, it is all you're gonna get for awhile, so wander up the hill and support those Wolves a bit too...that was some good fun on the weekend. GOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!
- So I guess the best solution is to .................... - The Pucks on Mar 23, 8:10 PM
- THIS IS THE TRUE DILEMMA... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 23, 9:18 PM
- Name them. (nm) - The Pucks on Mar 24, 4:27 AM
- SEE ABOVE AND ... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 24, 2:25 PM
- AND COULD YOU IMAGINE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 24, 5:14 PM
- Re: THINK FOR EVEN JUST ONE SECOND... - Messenger150 on Mar 24, 7:20 AM
- SAID IT BEFORE AND I'LL SAY IT AGAIN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 24, 10:39 PM