Back to the Den!  

CONFUSION RUNS RAMPANT....

March 27 2009 at 5:29 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Funny thing is ........................

in today's world doesn't it? Since when does the majority, especially the vast majority, have anything to do with being right or doing the wrong thing. The "majority" are living lives of quiet desperation, the "majority" are divorced, the vast majority lost a lot of money lately, etc, etc, etc. I read because I come here...why else would you come here? Hate to over-simplify things for you but apparently you actually NEED answers to these basic questions.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Wow, you really are lost arnt you. - The Pucks on Mar 27, 7:42 PM
    1. YUP...YOUR A GONNER...NO HOPE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 27, 9:41 PM
      1. You cant answer my question can you. - The Pucks on Mar 27, 9:46 PM
        1. Coogs, I'm going to try one more time here - KBF on Mar 27, 9:50 PM
        2. MAN WOULD YOU GET SLAGGED IN A ... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 27, 10:25 PM
          1. Maybe I should introduce you to a mirror, - The Pucks on Mar 28, 6:21 AM
            1. THERE YOU GO AGAIN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 28, 11:52 AM
              1. Differance between me an you. - The Pucks on Mar 28, 2:38 PM
                1. ON THAT WE CAN DEFINITELY AGGREE. - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 28, 3:10 PM
                  1. And I think we all are glad - KBF on Mar 28, 3:26 PM
      2. You're hopeless Coogs - KBF on Mar 27, 11:22 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.