There are times where I don't go by the stats..March 30 2009 at 10:29 AM
No score for this post
|pgcougarcrazy007 (no login)|
Response to MAYBE THIS IS TOO SIMPLE AN EXPLANATION BUT...
Coougs if you knew anything about being a goalie you would understand its hard to put up great numbers when you get to play once a month. Not only is there an extreme pressure to play well because if you don't you know you sitting for another month.. it's hard to get into a grove as a goalie as well.. look at any goalie, it takes a couple games to get back into it and find their groove again. Trade places with Army and Joe and then look at the numbers. Also Joe is a character guy- the kind of guy that as a vet can not only help Salmon as a goalie, but also as a person- setting the right example on and off the ice.
- I SEE THAT ARGUEMENT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 30, 4:51 PM
- Re: I SEE THAT ARGUEMENT... - bowzone.ca on Mar 31, 12:08 PM
- WHEN I ASK MYSELF THAT Q... - COOGSUPERFAN on Mar 31, 12:35 PM
- Re: WHEN I ASK MYSELF THAT Q... - Bowzone.ca on Mar 31, 6:33 PM
- DON'T GET ME WRONG... - COOGSUPERFAN on Apr 1, 10:25 PM