Back to the Den!  

TRIPLE YES ON THOSE...

November 15 2009 at 1:33 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Road trip over, time to look at the standings:

I think they could finish with the lowest point count of any PG Cougar team in history but not 100% sure yet. This is definitely the worst batch of 19's and 20' we have ever had here...no question IMO...outside of Jackson, who is almost always hurt, what is there to really offer here...I thinkd Stanfield is the next best asset here. More and more I am liking the 17's here and more and more they are playing more minutes it appears. Match this with a pretty high performing bunch of 15's in the organization and I can feel comfortable feeling optimistic about better on ice results next year and for more after that...but soooo much depends upon what Clark can do with our youth??? I wish him the best and I wish him lots of patience...he's gonna need it. happy.gif GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: TRIPLE YES ON THOSE... - the bear on Nov 15, 2009, 10:16 PM
    1. ????... - COOGSUPERFAN on Nov 17, 2009, 5:37 AM
      1. Re: ????... - Bowzone.ca on Nov 20, 2009, 10:35 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.