Back to the Den!  

UH DUH....

April 14 2010 at 8:55 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Shill

I would bet that most on here would consider something/anything done DIFFERENTLY by this organization as appropriate "hockey talk"...but then there is you...ever "special" you. Who in his only appearance here in ages simply must talk about another poster ... not the topic ... but the actual potential "evil plant" on the internet by the brilliant, devious, and obviouly obsessed Brodsky beat. How quickly they forget...you couldn't possibly have the brain power to remember that I was one of the, if not THE first real Brodsky basher on this board. Man am I glad police detectives are a whole lot smarter than you or the crooks would have absolutely no need at all to fear law or justice. Any way no matter how you want to spin it, it is easily the most generous season's ticket package in PG Cougars history...and guess what genius...I believe the season ticket base will grow this year so go crawl back under your tombstone. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: UH DUH.... - NoName on Apr 15, 2010, 4:26 PM
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.