Back to the Den!  

Some good takes..

May 9 2010 at 8:21 AM
No score for this post
PGC(ritic)  (no login)

Response to PART TWO...

although I dont agree with all of them. It will be interesting to see who returns out of Fraser, MacDonald and Bidlevksi. It would not surprise me if all three dont return to P.G. either because the team wants to see them gone or the player wants to go somewhere else.
Lets be rational here:
Fraser got 4th line minutes with Clark and did not get an opportunity to play as much as his work ethic would warrant and he also was over -30, and with Bourke, Rigby, et al will be pushed even further down the depth chart....
McDonald was Clark's whipping boy all year, all you had to do was sit behind our bench and hear that, even though he had a solid plus minus and put up some points....and Bidlevksi, as I wrote before deserves (needs) a change of scenery. If these two defenseman are gone then your wish of not seeing Torbohm back is impossible and also Torbohm is one of Clark's favourites.
As much as it pains me to say I have a feeling the Smith #1 pick is going to not pan out, but I hope I am wrong.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. SURE HOPE... - COOGSUPERFAN on May 9, 9:05 AM
    1. lmao, this ****in idiot just argues with himself all day long - KBF on May 9, 8:01 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.