Nope, its you who cant see the trees because of the forest.July 2 2010 at 3:17 PM
No score for this post
|The Pucks (no login)|
Response to PRETTY HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU...
Dean Clark has a horrid record when it comes to developing NHL players. Its a fact, plain and simple. If after all the years he has been in the WHL you have to try and hang your hat on Jordan Tootoo and Eric Fehr? Really? Thats the best you can come up with?
Tootoo, all 32 goals and 77 points in 355 games? A guy who played more WHL games under a different coach than he did under Clark? Eric Fehr? A player who also played more games under other WHL coaches than Clark? A guy who is 25 years old and only has 178 NHL games under his belt?
Yeah, thats the coach NHL teams want developing their prospects.
- Pavel Brendl - KBF on Jul 2, 3:38 PM
- Brendl - The Pucks on Jul 2, 6:26 PM
- Re: Pavel Brendl - Bowzone.ca on Jul 5, 3:34 PM
- I GUESS HE IS JUST KIND OF ... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jul 2, 5:22 PM
- Its better than ................... - The Pucks on Jul 2, 6:24 PM
- ISN'T IT GREAT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jul 2, 8:54 PM
- Id rather be grounded, - The Pucks on Jul 2, 9:59 PM
- AND I WOULD RATHER... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jul 2, 10:44 PM
- Negative? - The Pucks on Jul 3, 6:05 AM