Back to the Den!  

CAN'T SAY I...

September 30 2010 at 5:53 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Re: IF THAT IS YOUR POINT...

disaggree with you on this point. I think it will be real stretch to see Connolly back next year as a 19 in Tampa's organization. His value is not at a peak yet with his injured year off front and foremost in GM's minds...let him put up a point+/game for awhile, toss in a some highlight reel stuff, and a hat trick or two then let the bidding war begin. There will be some teams that will REALLY want a player like him near the trade deadline...he would fetch us some really good young players and/or high draft picks if he plays injury free like we all know he can. On the other hand, if the Coogs can gel early and win often...the butts he would put in the seat might be too much to resist IF he really wants to stay here and lead his home team to respectability and beyond. In either case....GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!!!

BTW is this the bear? beav? or the beav? happy.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Re: CAN'T SAY I... - the beav on Sep 30, 7:40 PM
    1. I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY... - COOGSUPERFAN on Sep 30, 8:27 PM
      1. Re: I THINK IT IS SAFE TO SAY... - the beav on Sep 30, 10:22 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.