Back to the Den!  

Re: Credit where due...

October 7 2010 at 10:18 AM
No score for this post
CougarNick  (no login)

Response to Credit where due...

Totally agree except on the Brandon Scholten trade,he quit or reassigned..whatever.He was brutal anyways and didn't look like he wanted to fight to much.

Carlson for Bidlevski,is an absolute steal.Carlson can move puck and help PP instead of moving a forward to the back.
Acolatse for the 3rd....helps the Cougars ths year and long term by not exposing Smith and Pilling too much in rookie seasons.
Stefishyn was a gift,Stanfield is skilled but softand lazy and Clark is only a marginal 20 yr.old goalie.Dobrowlowski i think will be other 20.

Cougars are stocked up front for years to come,could possibly return all forwards except for whoever sticks as 20's..with addition of Forsberg,Witala Tkatch,Fontaine(all 95 picks)guys like Fraser,Hirsche will have a hard time playing.
I wish guys would give Thompson some credit when credit is due.The old coach (Wade Klipenstine)is revamping scouting staff although i noticed there is a lot less on Cougars website.Do teams fire scouts?How much do scouts get paid?I noticed hometown guy Dave Smith is now with Cougars????

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Future - COUGAR EYE on Oct 7, 10:48 AM
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.