Back to the Den!  

I THINK HE HAS COMPLETELY LOST...

October 30 2011 at 11:46 AM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to So Puck,

any ability to say anything witty, intelligent, creative or otherwise. Anything interesting he may have been able to say/write is now masked with the bitterness of a down and beaten man. Brodsky has taken all the life fwom his poow wittle heart and he is just so broken he can't come up with ANYTHING except quotes from a newspaper or unrealistic criticisms of other posters. I mean c'mon...is he really just nuts now? Losing getting to ME? Since when?...have NEVER really cared if they win or lose...but how they play the game (until playoffs anyway happy.gif) How they represent the great city of PG and the greatest team sport in the world is what gets me more and more excited as I watch this team grow and develop rather quickly. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Ahhh, poor Cougs, - The Pucks on Oct 31, 6:39 PM
    1. EVERYBODY'S ELSE'S FAULT??... - COOGSUPERFAN on Oct 31, 9:29 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.