Just thinking out loud ...................December 20 2011 at 2:53 PM
No score for this post
|The Pucks (no login)|
With Brett headed to the WJHC, what are the chances he gets sent back to junior for the rest of the season? Wouldnt be the 1st time that has happened. Maybe Tampa is working a back room deal, if the Cougs can deal him to a contender they let him return for the rest of the season?
Nothing to base it on except pure speculation.
- WOULD BE NICE BUT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Dec 20, 4:14 PM
- Whats in it for Tampa? - The Pucks on Dec 21, 2:40 PM
- Re: Whats in it for Tampa? - Coogsfan11 on Dec 22, 11:10 AM
- Not so my friend - smileyjones on Dec 22, 3:18 PM
- You are correct - The Pucks on Dec 22, 6:09 PM
- BUT THEY PEGGED HIM AS A TRUE NHL STARTER... - COOGSUPERFAN on Dec 23, 6:42 PM