NOPE...MOSTLY JUST CRITICAL OF YOU...January 12 2012 at 11:01 PM
No score for this post
|COOGSUPERFAN (no login)|
Response to cougssuperfan
and always make an effort to post SOMETHING about hockey like how great it is to dress and play 8 16 year olds in a game...doesn't matter if we win that game our not in the end. We are doing a true rebuild for the first time ever and it is much better than anticipated IMO. There is still a real possibility for this team of literal babes to make the playoffs. Can't even imagine how much value that would bring in two years to this club. Even if they don't, they will have the hungriest class of 17's (and easily the best in that group) in the league). I am still very excited to see what happens with this group two years from now...in the mean time they continue to compete a very high level pushing teams that SHOULD easily dispose of them to tough evenly paid contests night after night.
As for you, I think we are all STILL waiting for your first positive comment EVER...or even something half intelligent or witty. I mean really, all you have time to do is troll for me when certainly you must know I am still here and posting more than you or any other are...just a little bit of a sad, sad way to start a new year bear. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!! I know where I will be tomorrow and Saturday. Games we have an opportunity to win at the offset will be far and few between for the rest of this year.
- Get off your high horse - smileyjones on Jan 13, 8:00 AM
- There is a reason - In The Crease on Jan 13, 1:24 PM
- BOY, I REALLY DON'T HOPE WE HAVE TO REHASH THAT AGAIN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 13, 10:01 PM
- WHAT IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 13, 9:57 PM
- Still on that high horse - smileyjones on Jan 14, 1:56 PM
- SORRY BUD BUT YOU ARE DEAD WRONG... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 15, 7:00 AM
- Re: NOPE...MOSTLY JUST CRITICAL OF YOU... - the bear on Jan 13, 11:45 AM
- AND THE CATS JUST MADE MY DAY... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 13, 9:46 PM