Back to the Den!  

WHAT IN GOD'S GREEN EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...

January 13 2012 at 9:57 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to Get off your high horse

High horse? Stupid questions? and incorrect statements

Was I there? Are you on crack...of course I was. Was I less than impressed losing to the Bloozers twice in a row at home...of course. Can I still find some positive in how, especially, the young guys played..YES! We were out-tended in the first in my opinion...that's all...pretty evenly played game I thought. Kamloops definitely showed superior finish but that was it...their defense was very poor and we couldn't take advantage of it. I guess we agree to define competitiveness differently. To me it has VERY little with the score and EVERYTHING to do with work ethic, quality chances generated, and overall physical presence against your oponent...guess what...it is ok to disagree. Never expect you or anyone else to fall in line but don't expect me to either. I saw and continue to see MANY good things happening amongst a VERY young, inexperience team full of great potential over the next 3 years. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!! Maybe you should get off your high horse. If you are going to look at the last 5 games and say this team hasn't been or isn't competitive this year then I say you're incorrect and that would probably be a difference of opinions too...oh well...have a good night ... hope to see you tomorrow too...as always...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGSSSS!!!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Still on that high horse - smileyjones on Jan 14, 1:56 PM
    1. SORRY BUD BUT YOU ARE DEAD WRONG... - COOGSUPERFAN on Jan 15, 7:00 AM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.