WELL...AT LEAST YOUR PREDICTABLE...January 29 2012 at 8:54 AM
|COOGSUPERFAN (no login)|
Response to Cougars swept at home.
if not original. Where have you been hiding most of the year? Only to crawl out from under your rock when the boys hit a low spot...again, completely expected and unoriginal. Why don't you do yourself and all of us a favour and skulk away again? You just don't bring anything refreshingly different...EVER!
Wish I could have been there this weekend to find some highlights for you but there is no doubt that these losses could have a detrimental effect on the Cats playoff hopes. Entering in to the "must win" category very soon as they begin their multi-game series' against the Royals. It's getting to the time of year when games really count and now we will get to see how these young guys can respond. While it is difficult to realistically expect a lot of W's with a team with this physical make up, I do expect a compete level like we saw for the first two thirds of the year. That will be enough for a true hockey fan that understands what this organization is TRYING to accomplish for the first time in there history here. Good luck boys...most of us are behind you all the way.
- Predictable? - tombstone81 on Jan 29, 2012, 11:58 AM
- stats - NoName on Jan 29, 2012, 2:05 PM
- Your right, - The Pucks on Jan 29, 2012, 4:49 PM
- WOW...LONG TIME NO SEE.. - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 1, 2012, 6:23 AM
- Didnt take long for you to crawl out from under that rock - The Pucks on Jan 29, 2012, 4:46 PM
- IT'S BEEN SAID... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 1, 2012, 6:36 AM
- IT'S BEEN SAID... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 1, 2012, 6:37 AM
- Wow, the ability to double post. - The Pucks on Feb 1, 2012, 6:43 PM
- Re: Wow, the ability to double post. - n oname on Feb 1, 2012, 10:15 PM
- THERE'S THAT CLOSE MIND AGAIN... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 2, 2012, 8:14 PM
- Pretty easy to tell you know your wrong - The Pucks on Feb 3, 2012, 5:17 PM
- By the way, - The Pucks on Feb 3, 2012, 9:00 PM