Back to the Den!  

WILL YOU EVER STOP YOUR INCESSANT WHINING?...

February 11 2012 at 10:05 PM
No score for this post
COOGSUPERFAN  (no login)

Response to More blind babble on your part.

in my house we don't continually whine about recreational activities...we choose to support them or we don't. I have a really good idea of what your life is like and you can keep it. Keep on crying little girl, some of your buddies will share their kleenex's with you as you all pout about how Rick has destroyed your, and everyone else's, lives single handedly. By the way, you missed watching the best team to play in the CN Center this year...guess what? it wasn't the Cougars...oh well...I am sure you can come up with something to whine even more about now...keep on snivellin' Pucks...it amuses me so.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Your losing it Coogs - The Pucks on Feb 12, 2012, 5:59 PM
    1. NOW YOU'RE REALLY GETTING DESPERATE... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 12, 2012, 6:38 PM
      1. All the years of defending Brodsky - The Pucks on Feb 13, 2012, 1:58 AM
      2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... - COOGSUPERFAN on Feb 13, 2012, 12:25 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.