Respond to this messageBack to the Den!
Original Message
  • THAT IS CALLED...
    • COOGSUPERFAN (no login)
      Posted Oct 13, 2006 9:00 PM

stealing a game and it has happened TO us too many times in the last few years. Great that Cyr played so well and, despite the shot count, we came to play, capitalized on good chances, and created many good chances. I have never been a big fan of JUST "throwing the puck on the net" from anywhere as the skill level of goalies and equipment have taken away much of the benefit of that strategy. However, there has definitely been many chances where we should be shooting instead of making that extra pass.
      I heard Vrana's name quite a bit tonight and it didn't always come after a give away or soft penalty call. Would be great to see him develop here and earn more ice time. Good job Patrik. Sending big love on that Dana Tyrell. What a fine example of what a COMPLETE hockey player should be. Work, work, work, earn your points, backcheck, block shots, scrap a little, and work some more. I might be shocked if he is NOT captain next year. Way to go Cooogs this was a BIG win, in a TOUGH building, against a GOOD team. Will definitely be howling GOOOOO COOOOOOOOGS on the morrow!
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
    Prince George Cougars Message Board
    PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
    Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
    This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.