<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  

Whats up with this management

March 25 2005 at 10:04 PM
No score for this post
mymilkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard  (no login)

personally i dont think they should trade/deal bubba...i think he bring in alot fo fans, i mean maybe he has his offs and ons, but hes one of the people keeping the fans coming, hes got size and hes pretty good for defence you havta admit, although he does have some attitude problems...i think they should keep him...i dont know whats happening to this team, if i owned it, i sure as heck would not of traded filly, aspenlind, pogge, yeo or lucas...and obviously i would have done things differently than management...they dont know what there doing, its hockey not some joke, they need to get themselves together and think of the team. im telling u ill win the lottery one day and ill buy out the team and change things and make this team worth watching....arent they emberessed!! look at how the fans have dropped and yet they raise ticket prices, quit being so cheep and get yourself a team, sooner or later there gunna be stuck with all 16/17 year olds

This message has been edited by DenMod on Mar 29, 2005 8:28 AM
This message has been edited by plexghost on Mar 25, 2005 10:35 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Jumbo Elliot
(no login)

Re: Whats up with this management

No score for this post
March 26 2005, 10:34 PM 

It is a must to get rid of all bad attitudes. TEAM FIRST!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Whats up with this management
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.