<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  

No Beer in the stands

May 13 2009 at 8:06 AM
No score for this post
The Pucks  (no login)

I guess the Cougars faithfull are going to have to face the season sober. That wont help Dallas's popularity.

I guess everyone could follow Cougssuperfan and only stop drinking while your at the games, but them again based on his comments Im not sure he goes to the games because he sure doent see what most others see.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
KBF
(Login Diaperz)
Unwanted Creeps

I think he does most of his drinking

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 8:48 AM 

While he posts on these forums.

NoName
(no login)

Re: I think he does most of his drinking

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 4:23 PM 

who gives a flying f

The Pucks
(no login)

Thats the same attitude of .............................

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 6:01 PM 

90% of the former fans of the Cougars.

Despite my hatred for ownership and total dismay of the ability of managment, it still hurts to see how far things have fallen here.

finrank
(Login finrank)

How would you know

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 5:28 PM 

how he sees a game..........You would have to go to a game to back up that stupid statement..........Oh yeah I forgot......You have the whole Cougar world at your keyboard........No sense going and clouding your illusions.

The Pucks
(no login)

Wow,

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 5:59 PM 

you guys bum buddies? One would sure think so, but then again you pretty much have no sense of humor nor a realistic outlook on life so what more should be expected.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

YOU MUST HAVE GOT THAT "RIPPING" WIT...

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 7:38 PM 

from your new best friend forever...it is exactly something he would say. Wow! Never in my wildest halucinations would I ever HAVE married someone who has proven some of the time to be logical with the "banned one"...I guess it's true, "Birds of a feather do flock together". Honestly, what does this say about your frame of mind. In the now "immortal" words words of our very own Mr. St. Clair...Yeee-iiiikes!! happy.gif

KBF
(no login)

Your po st made no sense

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 8:39 PM 

What are you drinking right now? Ill guess Whiskey.

The Pucks
(no login)

You have lost it.

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 6:39 AM 

Rambling, unorganized post, no thought process, no attempt to tell us what great ownership we have in PG and ..................................... no sig.

I guess you finally realized what a waste of time Brodsky is.

finrank
(Login finrank)

The difference is Coogs views the game

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 7:02 PM 

and talks well of his observations and we think similar on many points about the Cougars............Because you haven't any observation, you ring empty when you type.........when you have been around as long as I and watched as many games as I have you will be able to elevate yourself out of the depression you preach from..............Then perhaps a sense of humour and a realistic opinion may escape from your finger board..............Doesn't matter how many different words you use, you are still a one trick pony.........

The Pucks
(no login)

The High and Mighty have spoken.

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 11:25 PM 

dont fall off that perch, you might strain your back.

I love it when guys claim I have seen more than you, I am better than you. Frankly your part of the problem now, not part of the solution, its to bad your to dumb to realize it.

Keep giving your money to Brodsky, he loves fools.

finrank
(no login)

All arrogance

No score for this post
May 15 2009, 9:01 PM 

no brains, no mirror and no drink in 20 years.........your only 3 drinks away from having a personality, but what good is that with no mirror.........Oh well you have a keyboard so there is still a chance to raise yourself to bland.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

GOOD! WHO NEEDS IT?...

No score for this post
May 13 2009, 7:32 PM 

There is entirely too much drinking done in this day and age. Anyone can go get a drink pretty much anywhere, it takes a different kind of person to NOT want/need it...good for them for keeping it "dry" in the stands...heaven forbid all the lazy fat assed beer drinkers would have go down some stairs, stand, and come back up some stairs to get some of their life's blood. happy.gif Surely the world will now completely come to a screeching halt now that Pucks can't sip his brew in the seat he never occupies. It's ridiculous how much you care for someone who has repeatedly suggested he couldn't care less anymore. happy.gif GOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

The Pucks
(no login)

3 problems with your post.

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 6:46 AM 

1st, who said I care about drinking? I brought it up because I wanted to see if anybody read these boards anymore. It seems if I dont post something controversial every 7 days this place turns into a morgue.

2nd, I dont drink, I havnt touched the stuff for over 20 years.

3rd, I see you take the same customer service attitude as the Cougars brass as well as the City of PG. Dont give the fans something they want, screw them, if we can keep costs down we can continue to employ our inept relatives and eak out a living.

As for the availability of booze now, its nothing compared to 20 years ago all you had to do was roll down your window at a stop light and ask the car beside you for a cold one. Every car had a case of beer in the backseat, a jug of whisky in the front and a cool one in their hands. Now you dont dare get caught with a scent of it on your breath.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

YES YOU DEFINITELY HAVE SOME READING...

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 10:22 PM 

challenges. If you can't figure out my rant is NOT all about you then that, once again, is your problem. If you don't know/understand that booze is still the number one abused drug then your just plain dumb. People want cheap money, they want a house, a new car, a quad, a boat, a cabin, trips, entertainment, etc, etc, etc. Just because it is what people want, doesn't make it the best thing to do. Good for them to keep the drinks in the basement where they belong...if in the building at all. GOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

The Pucks
(no login)

Keep thumping,

No score for this post
May 14 2009, 11:30 PM 

your going to wear out that bible yet.

Just because you think your smarter than everybody else doesnt make it true. Pro choice, thats me. Closed minded, thats you.

As I said in an earlier post, I havnt tasted booze in 20 years, but that doesnt mean I want to walk around and make it impossible for other to enjoy it.

In your world if a person doesnt agree with your horsecrap, they are a lesser person. It must be hard being so much better than the rest of the world.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

GET A GRIP...YOUR LOSING YOURS...

No score for this post
May 15 2009, 9:52 PM 

I guarantee you I entertain a lot more folk here than you...all you do critcize, condemn, and complain. I wonder if you even know where that is from...if you knew...it would really help you. Unfortunately, if someone doesn't think they need help...they'll never find it despite the fact that it is all around them...end of "sermon". Enjoy your misery...it's obvious you do.

dan
(no login)

This posting thread has nothing to do with the topic

No score for this post
May 16 2009, 9:24 AM 

Why does every post on this board end up with people insulting each other, and not talking at all about anything to do with the cougars.

It started out as a discussion on drinking at the games, and ended up with everyone bashing each other.

I used to really enjoy this site, but now there is mainly just childish rants back and forth, mixed in with various jabs at each other.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

COULDN'T AGREE MORE...

No score for this post
May 16 2009, 11:30 PM 

I try very hard to avoid these as much as posible but I feel a very personal drive to directly combat the overtly negative tone of many posters with an equal or greater amoung of positive. There are times hovever, when I enjoy sinking down a level or two and muckin' it up. Keep's them, and me, honest happy.gif Sorry you are offended but since you can't try to add anything positive or negative and choose just to whine about the posters whining about other posters then where does that really leave you? Food for thought..,feel free to do your darndest to post poxitive or negative material about hockey and you will get support most of the time from others. Just leave out the personal insults and you'll be fine. GOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

KBF
(Login Diaperz)
Unwanted Creeps

All you ever do is talk down to people

No score for this post
May 17 2009, 9:53 AM 

With all your stupid Caps, and all the blathering **** you go on about. I've never seen you actually have a normal, real conversation on any of these boards with anyone. Why don't you calm down for a change, and talk rationally with people. And maybe you'll get more positive responses. It seems like if it's something you don't want to hear, you just go off like a lunatic. You're too high strung buddy, need to bring it down a few notches.

The Pucks
(no login)

Its the booze

No score for this post
May 17 2009, 4:10 PM 

it makes him that way, it couldnt be the Cougars play on the ice happy.gif

Current Topic - No Beer in the stands
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.