<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  

Three Stars???

February 11 2012 at 10:04 PM
No score for this post
tombstone81  (no login)

Didn't listen to the game tonight so can somebody please tell me if the WHL stat sheet is correct? It shows the 3 stars of the game as:

1. P.G - 20 Troy Bourke
2. P.G - 4 Linden Springer
3. EDM - 31 Laurent Brossoit

How the hell does a team that gets shut out 5-0 get the top two stars, if that's correct? Rachinski gets a hat trick for Edmonton and doesn't get a star but Bourke gets no points and minus-3 and he's first star? I can see Brossoit with a 24-save shutout only getting third...but Rachinski and Peddle should be ahead of him.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN ...

No score for this post
February 11 2012, 10:11 PM 

you don't go to the game...you are uninformed and just...ignorant, out of the loop, in the dark, clueless.

Not in PG...we NEVER homerize the stars here.

3) Brossoit
2) Lowe, not Peddle...the other guy with three assists happy.gif
1) Rachinski

Funny game...Edmonton looked much better playing in front of their starter...who looked great.

Cougars gift wrapped three goals for them though.

Good split for our boys this weekend...the next week has the potential to make or break this season as far as the playoffs go.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

tombstone81
(no login)

But that's my point...

No score for this post
February 11 2012, 10:19 PM 

I've never seen PG homers in the broadcast booth purposely skew stars in favour of the home team if undeserved. So when it looks blatantly bad on the WHL stat sheet, it is obvious somebody mis-published something or whomever is putting that together for the formal WHL website was doing it as a blatant joke.

Thanks for filling us in on the REAL three stars...

The Pucks
(no login)

Pretty sad when somebody asks an honest question

No score for this post
February 12 2012, 6:01 PM 

and you have to lead off with slag and insults, name calling at its best.

Classy, real classy Coogs.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

KEEP ON CRYIN' LITTLE LASSIE...

No score for this post
February 12 2012, 6:30 PM 

looks good on you...you can't even read an obviously "over-the-top" post any more without taking it seriously. You are in a hyper-critical class all by yourself...hmmmm. Wonder if I need to be concerned about your need to stalk me now as you chase me (and your tail) around like a little puppy. Your "squeaky wheel" won't get any grease while I am around crybaby. Why don't you go kick your dog now since Brodsky has wrecked your life...you kill me! happy.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!

The Pucks
(no login)

You have now reached

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 1:54 AM 

the level of KBF, good on you.

COOGSUPERFAN
(no login)

I DISAGREE...

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 12:26 PM 

it is you and he who see to have a lot in common and share a lot of the same thought processes.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGS!!!

Current Topic - Three Stars???
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the Den!  
Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Prince George Cougars Message Board
PLEASE READ MESSAGE BOARD GUIDELINES BEFORE PROCEEDING.
Please direct all inquiries/comments/etc to: canucklechucker@hotmail.com. Thank you.
This forum, and its moderators have no formal affiliation with the Prince George Cougars, we are loyal fans who love hockey.