Hey,I've behaved alot from before....

by wheatie fan

how did I get carried away this time?All I was stating was What I do for a living and people made jokes.How would you respond?I haven't had an outburst for a few months now.I have changed.So whatever I did this time it probably isn't me but the fact that all of you already hate me and are trying to get rid of me by testing my buttons or that whatever good I do or whatever great post I submit gets over shadowed by what I did in the past.Is it always going to be that way...what I did in the past?Because of my warning I've been walking on egg shells to gain the respect and positive opinions of others on here,not just about my posts but my overall personality.If you knew me personally you'd know that I'am not such a bad guy but because of some of my responses from personal attacks on me thats how everyone pertrays me.So I run hot and cold..I haven't and won't again so whatever you had against me it's pure bitterness from what I did in the past.And no I'am trying to be sweet as pie but am defending my case.Happy holidays to all and hope that you all can quit being bitter towards me!

Posted on Dec 22, 2004, 9:22 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. Not exactly.. Stumpel, Dec 23, 2004, 1:38 PM
    1. Well said Snoops. nm. Crumpler, Dec 23, 2004, 8:51 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Wheatking Hockey Discussion Forum.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]