Suzie Suzie

by Duke Armstrong

What are you doing on this site.I thought maybe you wanted to score some tickets to watch the Eastern Confrence Champs play.Now you know as well as I do that the pussycats are going to finish no better than 4th in their division.I was talking to some Tiger players the other day and they seemed to think Brandon was the strongest team last year and were surprised that Kelowna beat them so easily.Oh ya,if you didn't have your radio on,you wouldn't have known that the Beast from the East(no not Pierre's mom) but the Wheaties were still playing for TWO rounds when the pussycats were at home licking their bags.By the way,Congrads to getting Barker back.Make sure the car is off the street,you wouldn't want him to hit it when he is driving impaired again.(oops,am I thinking out loud)? One thing I do know will get better in the Hat is maybe this year all the bed shitters can finally figure out the wave.It can be tricky.They have been trying to get that going for years.Maybe they should do it when ever they get a powerplay.They get 15 a game.Oh well,good luck suzie.Hey Pierre,shouldn't you go wax your old ladies back?

Posted on Sep 14, 2005, 1:16 AM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

1. it is true. Cam Barker, Sep 18, 2005, 12:04 AM
    1. Great Game. Duke Armstrong, Sep 19, 2005, 2:07 AM
      1. wheat king flu. Cam Barker, Sep 19, 2005, 10:49 PM
  2. Barker. chuckiedee, Sep 29, 2005, 7:46 PM
    1. what would you be offering. Fred, Sep 29, 2005, 8:49 PM

Find more forums on WHL TeamsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
[ Previous 5 Sites | Skip Previous | Previous | Next ]

This RingSurf Major Junior Hockey Fan Forums Net Ring
owned by Wheatking Hockey Discussion Forum.

[ Skip Next | Next 5 Sites | Random Site | List Sites ]