RETURN TO INDEX  

Re: Hello Speck

March 29 2006 at 10:18 AM
David Speckman  (Login speckology)

Response to Hello Speck

Actually I have spent significantly more time using techniques as described in GtTB. Before I discovered the second book I had already been experimenting with the open stance.[at the time I opened up but still lined the clubhead 1-2 inches inside the line] To answer the critics, I have discovered the aspects of MB's method are actually less inclined to cause injury. The method is also easier to consistently execute vs. the twisting turning wind up method. Its more of a stretch,[hips,shoulders] going back, stretch when legs drive which reflexively produce the dragging through the ball. I would suspect the experimenters for the 100 word article used a conventional shoulder turn to come up with the contorted conclusion. Understanding and feeling the shoulder turn is hard to learn when your muscle memory wants it the coventional way.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Upload picture, Copy the Shareable code, Paste it in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum