1. How difficult was becoming skilled at the basic 'dragging' or reflex action?
2. Was there any particular aspect or element of the swing that presented special difficulty for you?
3. Do you use Blake's grip change and, if so, do you find it to be an easy, natural action?
4. Do you find well bent over posture necessary to properly 'connect' the lower and upper body?
5. In a full swing, what is the level of effort you perceive in your downswing? Would you describe it as (a) a rapid thrusting of the legs toward the target; (b) a firm, slow drive of the legs/knees toward the target; (c) a 'turn' of the legs/hips back to their address position, or (d) something else?
6. Could you give us an idea of your average distances?