Blogger Tricks
 RETURN TO INDEX  

Blake Expert?

October 14 2006 at 3:23 PM
  (Login Snakedoc)
Blake Moderator Emeritus

Response to Re: A Revelation?

In spite of my verbosity, and occasional pomposity, I don't claim to be a Blake expert. Forum members deserve an expert, but what you have is me and other forum members who may interpret Blake more incisively than I. I think of my task as one of stimulating the conversation, not (intentionally) dominating it. Sometimes I do feel as though I'm in an empty chamber with its echo being yet another post from....Snakedoc. My idea is that we learn together. The only advantage I have is that I've been trying to master this swing for a long time. Perhaps there will be revelations along the way.

I wasn't really expecting a Biblical-style revelation from you, but perhaps that you noticed something about Claude's swing that might help others. So my use of the word revelation was in the sense of "things not previously known or noticed." Cheers, Jim

Respond to this message   
Upload picture, Copy the Shareable code, Paste it in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum