Blogger Tricks
 RETURN TO INDEX  

Mindy's Books vs. Mindy's Swing

December 4 2007 at 12:56 PM
Tom  (Login Roveri)

I've been trying to compare the video stills of Mindy swinging with the drawn Figures and descriptive text from "The Golf Swing of the Future" and from "Golf the Technique Barrier". Here are a few tentative conclusions:

1) The Figures and the photo stills do not match. I think the Figures are very misleading in some respects.

2) The text and the photo stills are not complementary in some respects.

3) I am becoming more aware of distinguishing Mindy's stated "feels like" and his "seems as though" from his declarative statements. Formerly, I mistakenly read his "feels like" and "seems as though" as if they were literal.

The #1 objection I have to Mindy's Figures and text is that his own right elbow was not as far forward at impact as he would have us believe. Maybe Mindy "felt" that it was extremely advanced, but my eye sees it differently.

Comments?

Tom

Respond to this message   
Responses

Upload picture, Copy the Shareable code, Paste it in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum