RETURN TO INDEX  

'Old soldiers don't die...'

April 29 2011 at 4:06 PM
  (Login ingvar)

Response to Farewell, Blakeites and Mindians

Well, everything has to come to its end, and I do realize that the last few years might not have been as interesting as the first ones.

Jim, thank you for sparking my interest into this intruiging piece of human invention called The Reflex Swing, and also for always being so perspicacious and persevering in your interpretation of Mindy's swing.

The irony is that I after having given my wife the promise that 2010 would be my last year of reflex golfing, it turned out that in the last week in late October I stumbled on some revelations. So to today, after, four years in the doldrums, with your good insights, Claude's exercises, Chris's sound advice I'm now playing some fantastic golf!

Jim, thanks for not thinking I was on my own!

Ingvar Bejvel
Stenungsund
Sweden

Respond to this message   
TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum