RETURN TO INDEX  

need a little help... :(

June 20 2011 at 7:45 PM
  (Login littlebirdiestroke)

The last hole i played was pretty pitiful... On the 3d hole ( a par 4) I sliced really -and i mean really- bad... the ball went about 150 yrds and went hard right... into a cluster of houses that lined the hillside. All i heard was KNOCK *KNOCK* CRASH as the ball broke threw a 6'x6' double pane window costing me $600.00+ dollars... what a bummer...

in fact i've been trying to come up with ways to work on my swing and see it at the same time...

i have managed to accomplish this with a projector... at my home in my living room i set up the projector to play and array of swing viewing youtube videos and then set up a couple of mirrors so i can watch myself mimicking the Pro's swing...

I made a terrible video at my office where the ceiling was too short to use a driver and i had no mirrors but made it anyway just to give you an idea. here it is:http://youtu.be/db0lb4v2C4Q

Respond to this message   
Responses

TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum