Respond to this messageRETURN TO INDEX
Original Message
  • Re: A Revelation?
    • Tom (Login Roveri)
      Posted Oct 13, 2006 3:19 PM

Ha!Ha! - Jim! I said "revealing" not "revelation". I think these "action stills " are the clearest we have of a golfer using the Blake technique caught in key portions of the swing.

I'm not a Mindy Blake expert. I'm just a very interested forum participant. But you are a Mindy Blake expert. I'd like to know what you or other experts think the pictures reveal?

One thing I will say though is that Claude must be in very fine physical condition to move like he does. I understand that Mindy was also a prime specimen. Unfortunately, that's not true for me.

OT - The "emoticons" appear to be gone - I hope they stay away - they take forever to load on my internet machine before I can post anything.

Tom
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

TinyPic image hosting site

TinyPic is a free picture hosting site and is not associated with this forum.

To use:Browse for your picture; Select and Open; Upload Now; Copy the Direct Link for Layouts; Paste that code in your message.

Here is a free (with ads) Spell Check page

Search:   for    

Translate This Forum

Â»

Need a free spelling checker add-on for Internet Explorer ? ieSpell ;After installing, just Right-Click on your message word and select Check Spelling. BobKy.

Hit Counter
    Hit Counters

Mindy Blake Bio

Please visit our other golf forums. Bonar Swing Forum, Chazman Swing Forum and Haddix Swing Forum

Also, visit the Single-Axis Golf Forum