The drillsMarch 20 2007 at 8:41 AM
I would like to know if any of you have been using the drills and if they have helped improve your swing and game.
Claude Pesant, CPGA
|March 20 2007, 8:33 PM |
Thanks for stopping by again. I would like to know:
1) How many serious Reflex Swing students do you have and what results have they seen?
2) Is there any way to get a translation of the magazine article that appears in the Forum Album? The text is fuzzy and my French is more fuzzy.
3) What has your or your students' competitive experience been using the Reflex Swing?
Thank you for your fine contributions to this forum.
Blake Moderator Emeritus
Re: The drills
|March 20 2007, 9:58 PM |
1) Do you use the reflex swing for playing golf or do you only teach it?
1) Comparing your reflex swing with your conventional swing:
a) Which yields greater distance?
b) Which is more accurate?
c) Which feels more effortless?
2) Is your colleague at Beaconsfield Club, Don Hachey, still using the reflex swing? Does he still participate in professional competition?
Re: The Drills / my swing
|March 21 2007, 2:28 PM |
I have not been using your drills. I shall look them over again but can you please study the latest pictures of my swing (Chris Walker 2) and give me your opinion.
Have I a Blake swing at all (it being different in many respects to your own) ??
And which of your drills might be the most relevant to me ??
Regards, Chris Walker.
|Current Topic - The drills|