10 favorite ancient Chinese proverbs as selected personally by Dr. Dabic:
* Behind every able man, there are always other able men.
* Teacher opens the door, but you must enter by yourself.
* He who cannot agree with his enemies is controlled by them.
* He who turns-in his own, shall dig two graves.
* A flawed diamond is better than a common stone that is perfect.
* Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.
* If you are planning for a year, sow rice; if you are planning for a decade, plant trees; if you are planning for a lifetime, teach people.
* If your strength is small, don't carry heavy burdens. If your words are worthless, don't give out any advice.
* You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair.
I na kraju moja omiljena stara kineska poslovica:
* A wise man listens to me and thinks with his own head – while an ignorant one follows the mainstream mass media news and reports.
Dr Dragan Dabic