Return to Index  

FS: PAM 009 B Series L Dial ( justhideandwatch )

June 9 2012 at 11:25 PM
  (Login justhideandwatch)
from IP address 99.30.179.110

Due to an expanding family, and shifting priorities, I've decided to list my PAM 009 for sale.

Photobucket

(olive green shark strap pictured is not included)

This watch is in fantastic condition for a watch that is 11-12 years old, with the original OEM pencil lead PVD coating intact. I can only find 2 tiny imperfections in the finish, one on the bezel at the 44 minute marker, and one on the edge of the crown guard. They are so small that they are barely noticeable and I had a hard time photographing them. Overall, I'd rate the watch at a solid 95%.

Photobucket

(olive green shark strap pictured is not included)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Included with the set is the watch, OEM black calf strap, OEM PVD thumbnail buckle, double boxes, polishing cloth, screwdriver, storici, libretto, and AD stamped warranty card. The only items missing from the set are the rubber strap, and the movement sticker.

Photobucket

I'm pricing this watch at $10499 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS/Fedex overnight with Parcel Pro insurance. For now, I'd prefer to keep this as a US only transaction, but if you're international, and we've done a deal before, I'm open to doing deals as long as you cover shipping. I'm not in a rush to sell this watch, and not hurting for cash, so save us all some time and don't bother with the lowball offers. They will be politely ignored. Not looking for trades.

Payment by wire only. I can provide a long list of known references so rest assured you'll have a safe and smooth transaction. The watch is located in San Diego, and face to face deals are always welcome.

Email me at tsowards AT gmail DOT com with questions.

Thanks for looking!

-Taylor

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 email sentTomJun 10, 2012, 5:52 AM
 Deal with confidence Jun 10, 2012, 9:23 AM
 Re: FS: PAM 009 B Series L Dial ( justhideandwatch )TaylorJun 11, 2012, 5:31 PM