Return to Index  

FS: 219M (Vital_Breeze)

June 13 2012 at 3:03 PM
  (Login Vital_Breeze)
from IP address 98.225.162.240

Up for sale is a 219M in very good condition. Keeps excellent time and was worn a dozen or so times. It was purchased 11/10 and is under warranty until this November.

What you get:
Panerai 219M
OEM leather strap - never mounted or worn
OEM rubber strap - never mounted or worn
OEM strap buckle
OEM screw driver
All warranty paperwork, stickers, tags and cards (same as if you bought from AD)
OEM triple box

Only know "issue" a scratch on the bezel that can be seen with the naked eye, it took me a few tries to get a good picture of it because its difficult to see.

[linked image]

Pictures:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

*More pictures up on REQUEST - email me, for more info, questions and more pictures.

Important Information:

I ONLY accept bank transfers, USPS Money Orders, Western Unoin and CASH, face to face. I am located in Philadelphia and will NOT ship outside the USA. I will only ship via UPS insured for the full sum and tracked to be signed for up on delivery - I will NOT ship any other method. I am NOT giving any warranty or return policy on this watch as its in excellent condition and is still under OEM warranty.

Price:

$4400 INCLUDES shipping in the USA via UPS tracked and insured, signature confirmed. Face to Face transactions I will accept $4250 since shipping cost is negated. I will ship 2nd day air (not ground), unless you want to pay extra for next day shipping.

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Re: FS: 219M (Vital_Breeze)El Jefe'Jun 15, 2012, 2:52 AM