Return to Index  

FS: Panerai PAM 114 N - only two months old! (hoppyjr)

June 16 2012 at 10:40 PM
  (Login hoppyjr)
from IP address 174.61.200.7

Hello all,

I am selling my PAM 114, latest N series, which I purchased from an AD in April 2012. Mine has the triple-boxes, bezel protector, screwdriver , polishing cloth, booklets, & warranty card with the AD name stamped - but owner name & date are blank.

It's been worn frequently during these two months of ownership, so it has the normal minor scratches around the screw heads and some scuffs on the case and bezel - all of which should easily polish out with a cape cod cloth (I won't as I like the natural look, but you PAM fans know how the polished cases get). There are no dents, the crystal is perfect, and the watch is running and winding great, as one would expect from a two month old piece. I've tried to acurately capture it in photos, but the minor marks look worse in the photos IMO. Note: the photos on the Crazy Horse strap were taken today, June 16th.

This 114 will come on a Greg Stevens original Crazy Horse strap (140/85) that has been mounted and tried on, but not worn outside the house. It also comes with the OEM Panerai rubber strap and polished historic style OEM buckle, as it comes standard. The OEM calf strap was sold. Also included is a used Heroic 18 strap with tan stitching and historic style buckle (not shown in photos). I'll also include a couple extra sets of lug screws that I just purchased.

The white dial base is not commonly seen, but it's a fantastic watch and really looks great in person. The dial has a porcelain appearance and if you're a fan of white dials, you'll love it.

Retail on this one is $5700 - if you find one - but I've priced mine at only $4150 plus shipping and insurance. This is much lower than you'll find elsewhere, so my price is firm. I am not looking for trades at this time.

Payment by wire only - while I'm relatively new here at Paneristi, I'm an established WIS and have excellent references available on request and over on WN & WUS (under Hoppy and Hoppyjr). Lots of transactions and never a problem happy.gif

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

If I did this correct, a photo is below. Also, here is a link to my Photobucket album: http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz199/hoppyjr_photos/

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Respond to this message