Return to Index  

FS: MINT PANERAI 312K WITH ASSOLUTAMENTE STRAP, $5,650 SHIPPED CONUS (Alfasin)

June 26 2012 at 4:14 PM
Derik Quinn  (Login Alfasin)
from IP address 155.201.35.66

**NOTE: BOX & PAPERS SHIP ON 7/5 WHEN I GET TO CHICAGO**

Up for sale is a 100% authentic Panerai 312 K serial, number 0978/2000. This was the first year of this model and features the Panerai Calibre P.9000 28 jewels in-house movement with 3 day power reserve. These are very robust and reliable movements and this particular watch keeps exceptional time. Housed in a 44mm 1950 case that is nearly scratch free w/ no dings or dents. Winds well and is fitted with the desirable OEM Assolutamente strap that's in approximately 93% condition w/ OEM brushed buckle. Although not pictured, comes complete with unused rubber strap, bezel cover, strap changing tool, plus box and papers. It is still under warranty through August 2012. I am the second owner and have zero issues. The first owner had a sticky crown, so watch was sent to Panerai Service Center and was completely serviced last year (service papers included), so should be trouble free for years. Note, I am in the middle of a relocation to Chicago, so I will be unable to ship box & papers until 7/5. However, these are 100% included.

Average retail is $7,200-8,300. Sale $5,650 shipped w/ Paypal within CONUS. Can ship watch upon payment and ship box & papers as soon as I arrive in Chicago. Thanks for looking.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Triple boxedDerik QuinnJun 27, 2012, 4:56 PM
  Re: Triple boxedRouelJul 1, 2012, 1:06 PM