Return to Index  

FS: Panerai PAM 112 i Series Complete - $3899 ( justhideandwatch )

June 26 2012 at 5:31 PM
Taylor  (Login justhideandwatch)
from IP address 99.111.99.233

I recently picked this watch up with the intention of having it PVD coated, but have since decided that I'm just not motivated enough to start a project like that right now.

(image courtesy of Eddie Sanchez)

Photobucket

The set comes double boxed, and includes the watch, a well worn gator strap, rubber strap, polished buckle, screwdriver, polishing cloth, libretto, warranty card, movement stickers, and manual.

Photobucket

As was mentioned in the previous FS posting, the watch keeps great time, but was a daily wearer. The case shows wear consistent with being worn daily, showing scuffs/marks. Most would come out with a good refinishing.

The first set of pics are mine:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are eddie's more detailed pics so you can have a 100% accurate understanding of the condition:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm pricing this watch at $3899 shipped anywhere in the US via UPS/Fedex overnight with Parcel Pro insurance. For now, I'd prefer to keep this as a US only transaction, but if you're international, and we've done a deal before, I'm open to doing deals as long as you cover shipping. I'm open to reasonable offers, but keep in mind that I'm not in a rush to sell this watch, and not hurting for cash, so save us all some time and don't bother with the lowball offers. They will be politely ignored. Not looking for trades.

Payment by wire only, I can accept paypal if we've done a deal before and you cover the fees. I can provide a long list of known references so rest assured you'll have a safe and smooth transaction. The watch is located in San Diego, and face to face deals are always welcome.

Email me at tsowards AT gmail DOT com with questions.

Thanks for looking!

-Taylor

Photobucket

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Sold!TaylorJun 30, 2012, 2:28 AM