Return to Index  

FS: Panerai PAM 4B L dial with box and papers (janagler)

July 5 2012 at 2:05 PM
Jason  (Login janagler)
from IP address 216.57.159.140

I am looking to shake things up and get a different watch. I have my Panerai PAM 4B L Dial that is in near mint condition, all boxes (outer black and wood making it a Euro set) and papers, original rubber strap and buckle, trade value $9600, cash sale $9300. PVD is in very, very good shape for a watch this old and only a couple of very small blemishes of note. I would call it about 91-93% by the TZ scale. This is a great looking watch if you are planning on getting into an early "vintage" type Panerai. Great pencil lead colored finish on the watch. I have plenty of pictures available upon request.

I would be interested in a AP RO, ROC or ROO. Would prefer a blue or black dial on the RO, pretty much anything on the ROC except blue and orange or a rubber clad black dial ROO or themes. Could also be interested in a new 42mm Explorer II with a black dial, a vintage 1680 red sub,a vintage 5512 or 5513 no date sub, a Panerai PAM 305 or a JLC Master Control Diver Chrono (regular or navy seal). Let me know what you have, would be willing to trade one or both. Happy to do a face to face in Boston or in the general New England Area. Will also be in NYC next weekend. Would take cash or provide cash depending on what you have. Plenty of references from TZ and here available. Thanks

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 HiJoe de MoraJul 10, 2012, 5:51 PM