Return to Index  

FS: PAM 382 Bronze Special Edition (jacksonian71)

July 15 2012 at 9:47 PM

Brent  (Login jacksonian71)
from IP address 75.177.127.50

Up for sale is my Panerai 382 Bronze Special Edition of 1000 pieces. I purchased this directly from the New York Boutique and am the only owner. It comes complete with everything as it did from the boutique (triple boxes, papers, tags, movement stickers, case back sticker, and I'll include the original receipt). The watch has been worn as a daily wearer and is in TZ rated excellent condition. Nothing has been replaced, it keeps accurate time, both OEM straps are unworn/new. There are faint surface scratches on the bezel as expected with normal wear. This is not a safe queen and I am not advertising it as such. If you want it like new, then you can send it back to OP and have it refinished.

Price is USD $17,900 which includes FedEx overnight shipping with ParcelPro insurance. I can't insure/declare for a lower value to avoid international duties. Payment by wire only and buyers should have solid references. I have quite a few references here so feel free to post a reference check, but if you search you'll see a couple of recent ones already. Please email bjoye at me dot com (or just click on my name in the top right corner) with inquiries.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Buy with all the confidence in the world.Stephen DumperthJul 16, 2012, 12:33 AM
 Interested in 382AndyJul 16, 2012, 12:36 PM
 Re: FS: PAM 382 Bronze Special Edition (jacksonian71)Geoff Isringhausen Jr.Jul 16, 2012, 3:13 PM
 SoldBrentJul 16, 2012, 6:28 PM