Return to Index  

FS PAM 000 M Series 2011 (philmickfan)

July 16 2012 at 1:44 PM

JoshK  (Login philmickfan)
from IP address 75.145.180.153

Greetings guys! For your consideration is a Panerai PAM 000 M Series. Watch was originally purchased from AD on July 30, 2011 and is in TZ Excellent to Near Mint condition with only light marks consistent with polished PAMs. 17 seconds with a cape cod cloth and it would look showroom new.

Watch comes with everything. Triple boxed, screwdriver, both straps (black calf and black rubber), signed buckle, hang tags, bezel protector, polishing cloth, registration card, warranty card (unnamed), and all manuals.

Price is $3795 net to me. Wire transfer greatly preferred. Paypal plus fees acceptable only if you are a long standing member with references. I will cover the shipping via 2nd Day Air service to conus only. No trades please.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via email if you have any questions, comments, or concerns and I will respond immediately.

Please see pictures below. The strap shown is NOT included with this sale, though is available for an additional charge if you like it. Had some challenges with reflections. Any lint, fuzz, smears, or fingerprints are the fault of the photographer, not the watch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket