<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 113 - 100% Complete Watch (Perilo)

December 2 2011 at 12:29 AM

Marko  (Login Perilo)
from IP address 67.165.49.172

Okay I have for sale my PAM 113 purchased by me at my local AD (Pittsburgh, PA area) on 8/29/11. The watch has been worn no more that 5 times, but neither of the two original straps have been worn...not once!! This is an absolute 100% package with all paper and boxes...even including the plastic sleeve for the back crystal. It really is as close to a new 113 as you could get... This is a series N watch that was brought into my AD from the NY Boutique because my dealer did not have it in stock. I welcome a face to face deal in the Pittsburgh area, but will also ship within the Continental USA. Wire transfer is preferred, but PayPal is also accepted with fees covered by buyer please. My asking price of $4,425 includes NextDay insured shipping...within CONUS. My photo skills are not the best, but will gladly send as many extra pictures upon request. Please contact me at this email address with any questions/ markpaolillo @ comcast.net /just remove the spaces. Thank you for looking...sorry but no trades at this time.
.[IMG][linked image][/IMG]
Any questions...please just ask...thanks again. Mark

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Marko
(Login Perilo)

Re: FS: PAM 113 - 100% Complete Watch (Perilo)

December 3 2011, 5:56 PM 

The watch is no longer for sale.....thank you.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index