<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS Rare (Historic) Radiomir in commemorative set conservatively priced (waltnich)

December 6 2011 at 1:43 PM

Walt Nicholson  (Login waltnich)
from IP address 68.45.165.7

RARE "Ferretti" PAM 248 ~ The first time - Radiomir (Base) with the covered case-back... as we join to celebrate the history & achievments attached to Sig Ferretti & Ferretti Orologi ,, The Professor ,, Salute

One rare opportunity to own a historically significant piece (set) at such an affordable investment point.
I've got to move this gem so I priced it thousands below recent resale prices.
$9950 complete, bank wire.
(buyer to pay shipping/ins at cost from USA zip08030) email to waltnich@gmail.com

Officine Panerai honored Francisco Ferretti, a man with his own personal deep Panerai history in his own right with this homage base upon his Tuscany Boutique 20th year

The Complete package, and it IS a truely remarkable package.
From the trademark Ferretti Pen and the Italian Leather Ferretti Belt with exclusive Pre V style belt buckle.

Italian Leather Ferretti belt is his homage to the famous Ferretti watch strap in Limited Edition matching millesimation to the Ferretti watch itself - remarkable.

I mounted the Ferretti SE strap and with care wore this piece to the first Hammer Carlsbad dinner.
Otherwise only a very few select times with the Panerai OEM SE strap and only to show the watch.
This isn't easy to part with - Like New Safe Queen, only worn to show. Never seen a Cape Cod - polished up with a polishing cloth only.
Comes with ALL the boxes and items as received from Ferretti, carefully re-packaged.

The Box as it all came shipped directly by Ferretti from Italy.............. and Opened - Revealing the Outer Box and a few of the goodies . .

The Outer Box.............................................and the Inner Box...
(excuse dirt inside camera lens, top right of center. you may also see it on other scans)

IMG_0094.jpg..IMG_0093.jpg

The Large Special Edition Pearwood Box w/key

Ohh Oh that smell . . . Rich Italian Leather - Nothing Like it, L0L

Extremely Limited Italian photographic book -
Gruppo Incursori tra passato e presente. Progenitori ed Eredi dei mezzi d'assalto della Marina Militare-,
about the history of the Commandos of the Italian Navy, written just by two Italian Frogmen of the past.
To my knowlege - Only available with this set.

Accompanied by a Special DVD....................and...Personalized by the Honoree himself . .

Ahhh, the Watch itself Built around the quintecential Rad Base, this is the first ever solid case back 45mm Rad - True Blood Rad Base

248%20back.jpg...248-1-1.jpg

Did I mention ton's of Italian Leather?
Two compartment watch case accomodates the matching millesimation Limited Edition Ferretti strap w/personalised buckle, Ferretti Pen and screwdriver.

The aroma of Fine Italian Leather . . . Lots of Fine Italian Leather, L0L - it comes with the set!

IMG_0113.jpgIMG_0108.jpg

Everything you see here plus a damn nice surprise you will find when you open the package.
A modest $9950 complete, bank wire.(buyer to pay shipping/ins at cost from USA zip 08030) email to waltnich@gmail.com waltnich@gmail.com

http://www.1510oak.com

trip2.jpg
Livit while u can . . .

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index