<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS 26K (NedM)

December 10 2011 at 1:26 PM
  (Login NedM)
from IP address 64.131.211.221

If youre looking for a fair priced 26k to wear this one fits the bill. I am the original owner and bought the watch in April 2009. The watch was serviced in August 2009. It has run flawlessly since. The watch comes with all three boxes, papers, OEM straps, screwdriver and service documentation.

There is a micro ding on one of the lugs, but the dlc is intact. If you look really hard you might see a faint shiny line-not a scratch-on the crown-lever were it contacts the crown guard while open. The original calf strap is unworn. The rubber strap has seen some use but is in good shape. The OEM buckle is scratch free. The lug screws show minor signs of wear and strap changes but function beautifully. The crystal is scratch free. The case back is in excellent condition.

Im letting this one go for $8,600 USD by wire transfer. Cost is inclusive of parcel pro insured fed-x shipping. I am limiting this sale to the CONUS. Watch and I are in NYC. Hence, a local $8,500 face-to-face cash deal is possible.

Feel free to ask for references I will do the same.

Thanks,

Ned

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Respond to this message