<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: 233 J Dot Indicator NM Featured in Watchtime Oct 2008 in SF (PAMsanfrancisco)

December 14 2011 at 5:15 PM
  (Login PAMsanfrancisco)
from IP address 204.14.152.110

Hey Gents:

Up for sale is my Near Mint PAM 233 J with the coveted Dot Indicator on the dial. Sparingly worn in rotation with a dozen other pieces, I would rate it at 92+% with a small nick or 2 on the bezel which I couldn't capture in the photos. Includes everything except for the outer carton. This 233 J was previously owned by Chad Williams who was featured in a 7 page article in the Oct 2008 issue of WATCHTIME. Original straps, rubber is unused, the oem leather was used by Chad Williams and is in good shape, I enjoyed this piece on my JV Honey Gator on Deployment so never used the straps. Probably wore this beauty a total of 20 times in indoor settings.

Selling this to fund another muse that is singing to me...hate it when I get that itch(lol). Originally was selling my 190 to fund it but have found a better home for it with Bo who will not be back for a month to pick it up, so this must go...my 317 will keep my hand winding skills sharp by letting this piece go.

Sale price is $8900, please no haggling or low ballers. Possibly interested in trading up to an AP ROO Black Themes+Cash on my end.

Prefer a face to face deal in the SF Bay Area or willing to ship with payment by bank wire. No paypal please. I will pay for overnight shipping, and I will also be in LV from 12/24-12/29 if someone wants to meet there for a face to face on the strip.

On to the Pics!

I have included a couple pics of Chad Williams article with the 233 on the pages, etc...and you get a bonus vintage Oct 2008 issue of Magazine no charge happy.gif

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Thanks Guys!

Dave in SF

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login johnnymac01)

Trusted Risti!

December 14 2011, 6:26 PM 

I had the pleasure to meet Dave in SF and do some due diligence on another piece he was selling earlier this week. He spent the time to take the piece to the AD with me. He is a stand up guy and a solid risti. Good luck with this sale Dave.

Respond to this message   

(Login RUpanerai)

Re: FS: 233 J Dot Indicator NM Featured in Watchtime Oct 2008 in SF (PAMsanfrancisco)

December 15 2011, 7:23 PM 

Cool article for anyone interested....

http://www.watchtime.at/archive/wt_2008_05/WT_0508_118.pdf

Good luck w the sale!

[linked image]

Respond to this message   

(Login PAMsanfrancisco)

WATCH IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

December 21 2011, 10:09 AM 

Thanks for all the inquiries, but the watch is sold locally pending funding.

Happy Holidays!

Dave in SF

Respond to this message   
Dave San Francisco
(Login PAMsanfrancisco)

Re: WATCH IS SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

December 22 2011, 4:58 AM 

Welcome to the PAMily Jonas, I'm sure this will not be your first!

Sold!

Dave in SF

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: 233 J Dot Indicator NM Featured in Watchtime Oct 2008 in SF (PAMsanfrancisco)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index