<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Panerai 320 L + Heroic 18 Alligator + Panerai Book $6,500 (edwardesq)

December 30 2011 at 6:05 AM
  (Login edwardesq)
from IP address 76.169.142.58

Up for grabs is a Panerai 320L complete with all boxes and papers. The watch features Panerais 1950s case and the phenomenal in-house P.9001 calibre movement with three day power reserve, including an indicator on the back of the movement. The watch has GMT and seconds reset functions as well.

The watch was originally purchased in August 2010 at Cappelletti Gioielleria in Como, Italy. The papers are stamped, but the name field has been left blank. Pictures of the stamped papers are available for serious potential purchasers. The OEM brown croc has been worn once and the OEM rubber has never been mounted. The buckle is in mint condition.

The watch has been worn regularly for the past few months and shows normal wear, i.e., light swirls on the bezel and minor nicks. I tried to take a number of pictures in different lighting to capture the condition of the watch. I would rate the watch as TZ 93%.

Also included is the Heroic 18 Vintage Olive Crocodile strap pictured below, as well as the 2010 Panerai Collection Book.

I am asking for $6,500 net to me plus shipping for the watch. I have sold and purchased a few watches here, so if you would like any references, please let me know. If you are interested, I would like some of your references as well.

Now, onto the pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Panerai 320 L + Heroic 18 Alligator + Panerai Book $6,500 (edwardesq)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index