<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Pam 112h $3,375.00 FIRM (stingerstingray)

January 30 2012 at 12:41 AM

JBS  (Login stingerstingray)
from IP address 64.147.20.134

I have a 112h with a Panerai oem rubber strap, a warranty card, a fine wooden watch box (not Panerai), a black outer box and an appraisal document verifying its authenticity. I have been wearing this watch as a daily piece so it has a couple of small scuffs on the bezel and a tiny dot on the crystal. You certainly have to look very closely to see the dot; it's between 12 and 1. My Rolex GMT had similar scuffs before; after I had it professionally buffed out by a jeweler, it looked like new again. Since I discovered Panerai, my Rolex has been sitting in a safe. I am selling this watch to fund a larger Panerai piece. The price is firm $3,375 plus my cost for shipping. I can ship the watch after a bank transfer. I will ship the item only to a US address. Im located in Orange County, California, so can do a f2f transaction. I will be happy to meet at a Panerai boutique or an authorized dealer to have it inspected. I have many references and prefer a buyer who can provide the same. I apologize for the quality of the pictures. I took them with my phone camera. I can send better close up pictures to a serious buyer upon request. Please contact me at stingerstingray at hotmail dot com. Low ball offers will be kindly ignored and no out of the country transaction, please.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Pam 382; Pam 112; Rolex GMT MasterII

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

JBS
(Login stingerstingray)

Watch is sold. Thank u

February 4 2012, 12:16 AM 

Pam 382; Pam 112; Rolex GMT MasterII

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: Pam 112h $3,375.00 FIRM (stingerstingray)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index