<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 390 and 417 (janagler)

February 27 2012 at 2:34 PM
  (Login janagler)
from IP address 216.57.159.140

Up for sale is my Panerai 390 Special Edition and PAM 417 from the Boutique. The 390 is a complete set with all 3 boxes, cards, tags, protectors, etc. I will rate it 99% as it has only been tried on once, the bezel protector was never even removed. Crystal and watch back are perfect. The straps are both over 99%. Watch was just purchased with most of the warranty remaining. Looking to get $6350 shipped.

[linked image]
[linked image]

Next is my Panerai 417 Special Edition from the New York Boutique. There are only 150 of these made. This is a complete set with all 3 boxes, cards, tags, protectors, etc. I will rate it 94% due to some very light surface marks on the case but there is absolutely nothing deep that could not be polished out. Crystal and watch back are perfect. The straps are both over 95%. Watch was purchased in June 2011 so its only a few months old with most of the warranty remaining. Looking to get $6300 shipped.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

I am only looking to sell one of the two pieces, so I may remove the other at any time. I may also take a trade for a PAM 305. I have many references I can provide. I will take payment via wire or bank check with the time to clear. Would take Paypal but buyer to add 3%. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login watchaser)

Sold!! THanks P.com

February 28 2012, 5:04 AM 

nt

Respond to this message   
Anh Nguyen
(Login watchaser)

My apologies. I commented on the wrong post. Mods please delete.

February 28 2012, 7:53 PM 

Again. My apologies.

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: PAM 390 and 417 (janagler)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index