<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: Triple boxed PAM 127 with original receipt (RudyB)

March 6 2012 at 6:59 AM
RudyB  (Login RudyB)
from IP address 76.171.71.46

With much sadness, I put up my PAM 127 up for sale. Please see my description below.

Movement: hand-wound mechanical, Panerai OP XI calibre with swan's neck regulator, 16 lignes, 17 jewels, PANERAI bridges. Glucydur balance with Nivarox I, spring, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc anti-shock device.Power reserve 56 hours. Chronometer Certificate (C.O.S.C.).
Case: diameter 47 mm, AISI 316L brushed steel.
Bezel: polished steel.
Back: see-through sapphire crystal.
Device protecting the crown: (protected as a Trade Mark) in brushed steel.
Dial: black with luminous markers and Arabic numerals at the quarters. Small seconds dial at 9 o'clock. Marking 1950 at 6 o'clock.
Crystal: sapphire, made from corundum, 2 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.
Water resistance: 100 meters.
Strap: hand-sewn leather with steel buckle personalized PANERAI.

This watch is in excellent condition and complete with everything, including both original straps (cashmere worn by previous owners, but burgundy strap is unworn in original wrap), libretto, COSC certificate, warranty card, complete triple box, and includes original receipts from when it was purchased in 2003 from a So Cal AD. It has a very low serial number, below #50 out of 1950. The bezel does show some light wear and scratches, but nothing a cape cod couldn't get out and make look like new. The watch shows wear expected for a 10 year old watch, but it's in amazing condition and keeps excellent time. I purchased this piece from a well known risti up in the Northwest and have enjoyed it, but I have it up for sale for only for financial reasons and am not interested in any trades. I hate to see it go, but the skid marks on my credit card forces this sale. It's harder and harder to see this complete set with all 3 boxes come up for sale, but even rarer to have the original receipt included with the package.

If you've been waiting for a complete fiddy to come available, this is the watch for you. I'm listing the watch for sale for $19,500 complete with insured shipping within the CONUS only (No international buyers please, sorry). The Simona strap that is mounted on the watch is NOT included in the sale. I live in So Cal and would ideally prefer to do a face to face meeting for the transaction. I have many references and would hope that the buyer has the same as well. Feel free to email me at rudyboroomand@hotmail.com with any questions or inquiries you have.

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]