<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS – Pam 359 N series– - $6750 (maxmir)

March 22 2012 at 5:59 PM
  (Login maxmir)
from IP address 171.159.194.11

Purchased in January 2012 from an authorized dealer (I'll be glad to show the receipt to the final buyer); therefore, it is covered under the Panerai warranty against any defects until January 2014.
The watch has never been worn and comes with 2 boxes (carton and pear wood), all tools/accessories, booklets and warranty, rubber strap.
Additional Tan OEM strap that complements the luminova numerals on the dial is also available for only $100.
Some of the great features of this watch are: the Black Sandwich dial with the latest and unique to Panerai patina luminova numerals, new in-house automatic movement with the 3-day power reserve, polished SS case and bezel, non-polished 1950 style crown guard (this combo also looks great if you wear it with the Panerai bracelet), and a sapphire case back.
This is the latest N series; Number 1903 out of 3000.

The last year retail price of this watch was $8300 not inclusive of taxes.

Your price: $6750 (the price is firm at this time).

I do not have many references as I do not sell watches for living; however, I live in NYC and will be glad to show you (or someone you trust) the watch at your convenience or stop by the Panerai Boutique in NY to validate its authenticity.
Feel free to contact me via email with any specific questions regarding this watch: max.mirosh@gmail.com [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS – Pam 359 N series– - $6750 (maxmir)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index