<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FS: PAM 88 K (rideamountain)

April 13 2012 at 1:45 AM

(Login rideamountain)
from IP address 67.188.64.177

I am listing this PAM 88 K for a good friend of mine. The watch is in my possesion and will be shipped by me.

The watch is in great condition...but does show signs of wear. No major dents or dings, but it does have some scratches around the bezel and lugs (biggest one at the 11), and a couple on the caseback (I did my best to capture them in the pictures). IMHO, it all appears to be able to be returned to pristine condition with a good polish by a pro. Heck, even a Cape Cod cloth would likely take most of them out I would bet.

The watch comes with everything pictured. The OEM deployant straps looks to be unused, and the OEM rubber shows very slight signs of wear and is in excellent condition. The spring bar removal tool does have one end that is chipped off...but it still works fine.

Priced at $4,250 shipped and insured within the U.S. ONLY please. Payment via bank wire ONLY please. Watch will ship upon receipt of funds. Local S.F. Bay Area deals welcome.

I have MANY references within the community, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

RIDE

PAM8811.jpg

PAM881.jpg

PAM883.jpg

PAM882.jpg

PAM884.jpg

PAM885.jpg

PAM885.jpg

PAM887.jpg

PAM888.jpg

PAM889.jpg

PAM8810.jpg

PAM8813.jpg

Communitysmall.jpg

[linked image]

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login SoCal996)

Wow!

April 13 2012, 8:06 AM 

I'm glad to see that someone on here actually wore their PAM before trying to sell it! :D

GLWS man! It is a great watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

Respond to this message   

(Login rideamountain)

SOLD!

April 15 2012, 4:29 AM 

SOLD! Thanks Paneristi!

RIDE

Communitysmall.jpg

[linked image]

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

Respond to this message   

(Login rideamountain)

SOLD!

April 15 2012, 4:32 AM 

SOLD! Thanks Paneristi!

RIDE

Communitysmall.jpg

[linked image]

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FS: PAM 88 K (rideamountain)
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index